Our client, a company with five expatriates and 20 local employees, needed to relocate offices due to the expansion of their business. After that, our client established a factory, and their business shifted to manufacturing and sales.
Our client needed to relocate offices from Southern California to Northern California and Texas, switch to off-site service, start local production, and implement manufacturing software—all while maintaining their existing scope of services.
Based on professional experience and a deep understanding of our client’s business and accounting flow, we provided the following services:
- Comprehensive accounting functions
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Monthly closing
- Parent-company reporting
- Auditor correspondence and the preparation of audit-related documents
- Corporate tax return document submission and inquiry response
- Document storage and destruction
By working closely with our client, our services provided the following benefits:
- Alleviated the difficulty and expensed of finding a skilled Japanese accountant and administration in Texas
- Reduced the expensive HR costs that would have been incurred in Northern California
- Ensured that our client could maintain existing service levels, regardless of location