Continuity of service when employees leave / Shipping/warehousing service
(approximately 90 employees)
Reasons for introduction
Reduce the time and effort spent on hiring and education
• The company was using temporary workers sent from an employment agency for payroll calculation, which was required every two weeks. However, the U.S. employment market is such that there was a high rate of turnover among temporary workers, and it takes too much time and effort to interview new workers and train them. This is very insufficient.
Too much time is spent on timecard management.
• Warehouse workers are part-timers, so their work hours must be managed down to the minute.
• The rules regarding the calculation of overtime in California are complex and require cumbersome work.
Outsourcing of payroll calculation staff
• We can have each department fax timecards to us directly, and then calculate the work hours and overtime hours.
Comprehensive payroll-calculation service
• We provide a one-stop service, offering everything from monthly time management and salary payment to W2 filing at the end of the year.
• We can handle all the tasks associated with salary payment, which is a simple but important process.
Details of Outsourcing business
• Biweekly calculation of work hours and overtime hours
• Direct contact with each department head
Comprehensive payroll calculation process
• Biweekly payroll calculation and direct salary deposits with banks
• Quarterly federal/state tax payment and reporting
• Annual federal/state tax payment and reporting (including W2 filing)
Effect of introduction
Achievement of smooth payroll administration as well as business operation
• The company can now conduct its business operations smoothly because there is less need to worry about biweekly payroll calculation.
Less time and effort spent on staff hiring and education
• The company could cut down on temporary workers, thereby reducing the time spent on education and management.
• Less time and effort spent on hiring and education means cost savings (an estimated savings of 20% was achieved on indirect labor costs).